New electronic resources offered by a wide range of providers and publishers have been made available via the UGR Library website. Access to the resources is unrestricted, although they will be available for a limited period only. This measure aims to enhance the resources available to our library users in these difficult times owing to the COVID-19 pandemic. A VPN connection is needed to access these resources.
- Editorial Médica Panamericana (publishing house).
- Ingebook, which offers free access to its entire e-book collection for 30 days through the platform.
- JoVE, which will be available until the COVID-19 pandemic ends.
- JSTOR, which will provide free access until the COVID-19 pandemic ends.
- ProQuest, which features a number of databases that are now available through the UGR Library for 30 days.
Databases by knowledge area:
Science and technology
- Agriculture Science Database
- Biological Science Database
- Engineering Database
- Materials Science Database
- Military Database
- Science Database
- Telecommunications Database
Economics and business
- Asian & European Business Collection
- Business Market Research Collection Research
- Research Library
Communication and news
- Canadian Newsstream
- Global Breaking Newsstream
- International Newsstream
- U.S. Newsstream
- Consumer Health Database
- HealthCare Administration Database
- Public Health Database
- Wiley: COVID-19 Resources for Educators, Researchers, and Professionals.
- Wolters Kluwer: COVID-19 Information Resources and Tools for Healthcare Professionals.