VIII SHRIMP WS Attendance
● Registration begins on April 1 and ends on July 15, 2016.
Fees for attendees:
Include all meals (except breakfast), social acts, field excursion, abstracts book and documentation.
• Early registration fee (April 1 to May 31): 450 €
• Late registration fee (June 1 to July 15): 500 €
Fees for acompanying persons:
Include the same as for attendees except coffees, beer and tapas, abstract book and documentation. The field trip to Ronda can be substituted for a visit to Malaga city and the Picasso Museum.
• Fee (April 1 to July 15): 400 €
Payments must be done by bank transfer to the account:
Name: University of Granada
Bank: Banca Mare Nostrum
Bank address: Plaza Villamena 1, 1870 Granada, Spain
A receipt (no fiscal information required) or a fully fledged Tax Invoice will be issued on request upon payment.
● Spain is a Schengen country. The list of countries whose nationals need a visa for
entry in Schengen space is here
● If you need a visa, let us know when you register. Once registered we shall
send you an invitation letter