General plenary sessions tackling theoretical issues in Corpus Linguistics.
Parallel talks and discussions focusing on relevant aspects of corpus-based work on language teaching and translation studies.
Parallel hands-on sessions (workshops) looking into practical aspects of corpus-based applications and software demonstration.
Final panel discussion chaired by eminent scholar with the contribution of guest speakers.
Presentation of research projects by participants.
- Elena Tognini-Bonelli (University of Siena)
- Mona Baker (University of Manchester)
- Anthony Baldry (University of Messina)
- Claudio Bendazzoli (University of Bologna)
- Sabine Braun (University of Surrey)
- Daan Broeder (Max Planck Institute for Psycholinguistics, Nijmegen)
- Angela Chambers (University of Limerick)
- Ana Frankenberg-Garcia (Instituto Superior de Línguas e Administração,
- Xavier Gómez Guinovart (Universidade de Vigo)
- Stefan Th. Gries (University of California, Santa Barbara)
- Stig Johansson (University of Oslo)
- Dorothy Kenny (Dublin City University)
- Adam Kilgarriff (Lexical Computing Ltd.)
- Julia Lavid (Universidad Complutense de Madrid)
- Saturnino Luz (Trinity College Dublin)
- Pascual Pérez Paredes (University of Murcia)
- Paul Rayson (University of Lancaster)
- Mariachiara Russo (University of Bologna)
- Annalisa Sandrelli (University of Bologna)
- Federico Zanettin (University of Perugia)