The University of Granada's study rooms, canteens and libraries opened on Monday 21 September, coinciding with the beginning of the 2020-21 academic year at the UGR.
From 21 September onwards, the University of Granada's libraries will be open during normal hours to all members of the University community in Granada. For the duration of the pandemic the seating capacity of our library facilities will be reduced and all safety measures established by the UGR’s Health and Risk Prevention (SPRL) Service will be necessary, among which the following are key: the use of face masks, maintaining safe distances, and hand washing and sanitising.
As of 21 September, it will not be necessary to request a prior appointment to access consultation rooms, but you do have to reserve the materials you wish to consult or take out on loan.
The Vice-Rectorate for Student Services and Employability of the University of Granada has made the following study rooms, each with a capacity for 150 people, available to the University community. Special measures and opening hours will be in place at these study rooms for the duration of the situation arising from the Covid-19 pandemic.
- “Espacio V Centenario” Study Room: Monday to Sunday, from 08:30 to 13:00, from 15:00 to 20:00, and from 22:00 to 06:00.
- Health Sciences Technology Park (PTS) Study Room: Monday to Sunday, from 08:30 to 13:00 and from 15:00 to 20:00.
- You must present your University Smart Card (TUI) to access these facilities, either physically or via the "AppUGR" application.
- You must use the hand sanitiser gels available at the entrance to each study room before entering.
- You are not allowed to enter the study rooms if you are experiencing symptoms compatible with Covid-19. Your temperature will be taken upon arrival to the rooms.
- You must have the "Radar COVID" app installed in order to access the study rooms and show this application to staff.
- Through the "AppUGR" application you can see how much seating capacity is currently available in each study room, so you will know in advance if there's space.
- The study rooms will be disinfected, ventilated and thoroughly cleaned 3 times a day by cleaning staff.
- Users must disinfect their study station/desk upon arrival and before leaving, using the materials available at the entrance to the room.
More information on our study rooms, canteens and libraries is available at:
https://ve.ugr.es/servicios/salas-estudio (Study rooms).