Teaching (academic year 2009/2010)
Experimental Economics: Individual Decision Making, Social
Preferences, Coordination Games.
- “Altruism in the Social Network” American
Institute of Physics Conference Proceedings 887, 2006 (with P. Brañas-Garza, M.P. Espinosa, N. Jiménez
& G. Ponti). (pdf)
- “Si él lo
necesita: gypsy fairness in Vallecas” Experimental Economics, 9, 2006, 253-264. (with P.
Brañas-Garza and Almudena Domínguez) (abstract)
- “An Investment Game with third party
intervention” Journal of Economic
Behavior and Organization, 68(1):
18-28, 2008(with G. Charness & N. Jiménez). (abstract)
- “Are women expected to be more generous?” Experimental Economics, in press
(with F. Aguiar, P. Brañas-Garza, N. Jiménez & L. Miller). (abstract)
- “Altruism and Social Integration” Games and Economic Behavior, in
press (with P. Brañas-Garza, M.P. Espinosa, R. Cobo-Reyes, J. Kovarik
& G. Ponti).
- “The dark side of friendship: envy” (with N.
- “Eliciting Social Networks: an Experimental Approach” (with P. Brañas-Garza, R. Cobo-Reyes & G.
Work in Progress
- “Opportunistic Behavior in Punishment: An
Experimental Study”, 2008, (with N. Jiménez, J. Kovarick & A.
- “Relational contracts in the Labor Market”,
2008, (with N. Jiménez, J.A. Lacomba & F. Lagos).
- “The hidden cost of control: comment”, 2010,
(with G. Charness, N. Jiménez, J.A. Lacomba & F. Lagos).
- “Endogenous Group Formation with heterogeneous
agents in the Public Good Game”, 2010, (with G. Charness & N.
- “Intrinsic motivation: a field experiment”,
2010, (with G. Charness & N. Jiménez).