We are located at the Lab No. 12 (Memory and Language) at the 1st floor of the Brain, Mind and Behavior Research Center. We have a waiting area for participants and a work space for researchers. All the labs are arranged around this common space.
The facilities at the laboratories include all necessary equipment to carry out high level experimental research, PCs and high-resolution monitors with the experimental and statistical software to design, collect, analyse and write scientific reports.
- Four single behavioural laboratories equipped with desktop PCs, Eprime 1&2, manual and voice-key response boxes, headphones, tape-decks, etc.
- One collective behavioral laboratory equipped with 6 PC workstations, Eprime 1&2, manual and voice-key response boxes, headphones, tape-decks, etc.
- One eye tracking laboratory with an isolated control room for monitoring participants. Equipped with SR Research EyeLink 1000 eye tracker with a Desktop mount option (binocular or monocular recording) including SR Research Experiment Builder and Data Viewer.
- Two event-related potential (ERP) laboratories with an isolated control room for monitoring participants. Equipped with two ERP/Evoked Potential machines, Neuroscan (Synamps2, 64 channels; Nuamps, 40 channels), and one high-density Geodesic Sensor Net and a PC with STIM software package.
- One data analysis laboratory equipped with 2 powerful desktop PCs with a wide range of software for neuroimaging data analysis, including SPM, STIM, Matlab, SPSS, R, EEGlab, ERPlab, etc.
- Functional Magnetic Resonance Imaging Unit equipped with a 3T Siemens MRI scanner. This is fully equipped with devices for audio and video projection, either back-projection or goggles, and collection of subject responses.